How Can I Find a Vein Doctor Near Me in Texas?
May 17, 2020
How can I find a vein doctor near me in Texas?
- Google “vein doctor near me in Texas”: When looking for a vein doctor in Houston, Texas, your first step should be googling “vein doctor near me in Texas.” You’ll get a list of some of the vein doctors around your location.
- Find vein doctors with the best ratings: Go through the vein doctors and vein clinics to find those with the best ratings and reviews. Only look for vein doctors with five-star ratings and rave reviews from patients.
- Vein doctors with an exceptional education: Make sure the vein doctor has an exceptional educational background, having trained and completed their residencies at reputable medical schools.
- Vein doctors who specialized in minimally invasive treatment options: Look for vein doctors who have specialized training in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive treatment options, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, and sclerotherapy.
- Check the vein doctor’s track record: Before you schedule an appointment with the vein physician, go through their track record. You should only consult vein doctors with a perfect track record and those who have performed hundreds of successful minimally invasive vein treatments.
- Talk to the vein doctor in person: Finally, schedule an appointment with the vein doctor to gauge their attitude. You should consult a vein doctor who is friendly and compassionate, someone who takes the time to address your concerns.
How can I find a vein treatment center in Houston, Texas?
- Presence of exceptional vein doctors: Vein clinics are only as good as their vein doctors. As such, you must find a vein treatment center in Houston with vein doctors who meet the qualities we discussed previously.
- Find vein clinics with state-of-the-art infrastructure: The vein treatment center in Houston should also have state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologies, such as ClariVein, ClosureFAST, and VNUS. These advanced technologies assist in the latest treatment options, ensuring the procedures are safe and minimally-invasive.
- Vein clinics that provide minimally invasive treatment options: You must also look for a vein clinic that only provides minimally invasive treatment options, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. Furthermore, the vein clinic should only discuss treatment options after determining if your varicose veins and spider veins are caused by underlying venous insufficiency.
- Vein clinics that help with insurance coverage: Minimally invasive varicose vein treatment options are eligible for insurance coverage. As such, you should find a vein treatment center in Houston that helps you get insurance coverage for your treatment.
- Accessible vein treatment center in Houston, Texas: Finally, you should find a vein treatment center in Houston that’s located in an accessible area with plenty of parking space.
What are the latest minimally invasive treatment options for varicose veins and spider veins?
- Radiofrequency Ablation: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein doctor uses thermal energy to collapse the diseased saphenous vein, thus restoring smooth blood circulation to the heart. The diseased vein hardens and eventually gets absorbed by the body.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: This is a minimally invasive varicose vein treatment in which the phlebologist uses laser energy to destroy the affected saphenous vein, thus sending the accumulated blood to healthier leg veins. Meanwhile, the collapsed saphenous vein hardens and gets absorbed by the body.
- VenaSeal: This is a minimally invasive procedure in which the vein dr injects a medical adhesive into the diseased vein to fuse its vein walls, thus rerouting the accumulated blood to healthier veins. The diseased vein eventually hardens and gets absorbed by the body.
- Sclerotherapy: Sclerotherapy is a minimally invasive spider vein treatment in which the spider vein doctor injects a medicine called sclerosant into the visible spider veins. The sclerosant solution fuses the spider veins’ walls, turning them into scar tissues that eventually get absorbed by the body.
What are the benefits of minimally invasive treatment options?
- Highly-Effective: Minimally invasive vein treatments are extremely effective, and they have a 97% success rate.
- Non-Surgical: They are non-surgical and minimally-invasive, necessitating a minor incision or injection.
- Painless: They’re conducted under local anesthesia, which means you don’t feel any pain or discomfort, either during or after the procedure.
- Safe: Minimally invasive treatment options have a negligible risk of side effects and complications.
- Quick: These vein treatments conclude within an hour.
- In-Office & Outpatient: These are in-office procedures that don’t require hospitalization. Furthermore, they’re outpatient procedures with no downtime, which means you can resume your daily activities immediately.
- Insurance Coverage: Radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser ablation are eligible for insurance coverage because they’re medically necessary. Sclerotherapy isn’t eligible for insurance coverage because it’s a cosmetic procedure. However, if the vein doctor conducts sclerotherapy after the primary vein treatment, they may use some of the remaining medicine within the coverage. Please discuss the insurance coverage of your treatment options with your vein doctor or vein clinic.
Schedule a consultation with vein doctors in Houston, Texas, today.
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the most reputable vein clinics in Houston, Texas. We have some of the most accomplished vein doctors who specialize in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive vein treatment options. Our vein treatment center in Houston is located in Uptown Houston, close to The Galleria shopping mall. For more information, please schedule an appointment with our vein doctor in Houston, Texas, today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School