Where Can I Find a Good Vein Clinic Near Me in TX? How to Find a Vein Clinic?
April 08, 2020
Where Can I Find a Good Vein Clinic Near Me in TX?
Do you have leg pain, frequent leg cramps, restless legs syndrome, or leg heaviness? Do you have spider veins and varicose veins in your legs?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions, you may have vein disease, which is a chronic circulatory disorder in which blood accumulates in your leg veins.
Chronic venous insufficiency is one of the most under-diagnosed diseases in the world because its initial symptoms resemble signs of aging. As such, most people who experience frequent leg cramps and leg pain shrug it off and think they’re just getting old. However, these warning signs can escalate until you have spider veins, varicose veins, and other serious complications like leg ulcers and deep vein thrombosis.
As such, if you have the symptoms of vein disease, you must schedule an initial consultation with one of the best vein clinics in Houston immediately.
You may wonder, “where can I find a good vein clinic near me in TX?”
We believe Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein centers in Houston, TX. Our vein clinic has one of the country’s finest vein doctors who diagnoses the root cause of your leg pain to offer the latest treatment of vein disease. Vein Treatment Clinic is also highly accessible because it’s located near The Galleria, which is one of the most prominent locations in Houston.
In this article, we discuss what makes Vein Treatment Clinic one of the best vein centers in Houston, TX, and where you can find the vein center.
What makes Vein Treatment Clinic one of the best vein centers in Houston, TX?
Vein Treatment Clinic is a part of VIP Medical Group, which is one of the leading collectives of vein doctors and vein clinics in the country.
Our vein clinic is one of the best in Houston, TX, for the following reasons:
- Calvin Jung: We have one of Houston’s most accomplished vein doctors. Dr. Calvin Jung is a highly skilled and experienced vein doctor who has performed hundreds of procedures. He’s a graduate from NYU School of Medicine, which is one of the world’s most respected medical institutions. He’s also incredibly friendly and compassionate, which is why people fly over from all over the country to see him. Dr. Jung specializes in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. He also happens to be a cosmetic surgeon, which is why he can get rid of all the varicose veins and spider veins from your legs, restoring their original beauty.
- State-of-the-Art Vein Center: Our vein clinic is equipped with all of the latest state-of-the-art devices and technologies, such as VNUS, ClariVein, ClosureFAST, etc. We stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of vein treatment, making sure that we can always offer the latest cutting edge treatments.
- Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Treatment: At Vein Treatment Clinic, we never recommend surgeries. We only provide the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. These minimally invasive procedures are completely safe, painless, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime. We have a perfect track record, and most of our patients resume work the same day as the treatment.
- Insurance Plans: At Vein Treatment Clinic, we understand that varicose vein treatments can be expensive. That’s why we are affiliated with all major insurance plans, and we can help you get insurance coverage for your varicose vein treatment
Where is Vein Treatment Clinic located?
Vein Treatment Clinic is located in 2024 Richmond Ave #300, Houston, TX 77098. This is one of the most accessible locations in Upper Houston because it’s within walking distance of The Galleria, Houston’s most popular shopping mall.
What happens during the treatment of vein disease at Vein Treatment Clinic?
The following is an overview of everything that happens during a typical vein treatment appointment at our Houston vein clinic:
- During the initial consultation, the vein doctor will examine your varicose veins and spider veins. They will discuss your medical history and talk about your symptoms, such as leg pain, restless legs syndrome, etc.
- Next, the vein doctor will have to determine if you have chronic venous insufficiency. That’s where Doppler ultrasound comes in. During the vascular imaging test, the vein doctor will examine the blood flow in your veins to identify the root cause of your symptoms.
- If you don’t have vein disease, the vein doctor will use sclerotherapy to remove the spider veins and superficial varicose veins from your skin.
- If you have even disease, the vein doctor will use minimally invasive varicose vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. During these methods, the vein doctor will collapse the problematic saphenous vein to restore healthy blood circulation to your heart.
- Following the vein treatment, you may have to wear compression stockings, but you can resume most of your daily activities.
For more information on how we can help you, please schedule an appointment today!
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School