How Can I Find a Good Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic Near Me in Texas? According to Medical Clinic
April 08, 2020
How Can I Find a Good Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic Near Me in Texas?
Are you wondering, “how can I find a good varicose vein treatment clinic near me in Texas?”
Well, when looking for one of the best Houston vein clinics, you must keep the following tips in mind:
- You must look for a vein clinic with awesome Houston vein doctors. After all, a vein clinic is only as good as their vein doctors.
- When looking for accomplished and skilled vein doctors, you must consider their educational background, medical history, patient testimonials, and general bedside manners!
- Varicose vein treatments rely on advanced technologies and devices like VNUS, ClariVein, ClosureFAST, etc. As such, you must find a state-of-the-art vein clinic that has access to such equipment.
- Varicose veins are symptoms of vein disease, which is a serious medical condition. As such, your vein clinic must run a diagnostic test to determine if you have chronic venous insufficiency.
- Gone are the days when you had to get surgeries for varicose veins. These days, you should only opt for minimally invasive varicose vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, and sclerotherapy.
- You must also ensure that the vein treatment center in Houston accepts all major insurance plans. They should also help you get insurance coverage for your varicose vein treatments.
What we’ve given above is basically a cliff’s notes on how to find some of the best Houston vein clinics. There’s a lot more to it. If you have the time, please continue reading for a detailed discussion of how to find some of the best Houston vein clinics and varicose vein treatments in Houston, TX.
Skilled Houston Vein Doctors
As mentioned previously, a vein clinic is only as good as its vein doctors. As such, you must find highly-skilled Houston vein doctors.
The following are some valuable tips that will help you find great Houston vein doctors:
- You must look for vein doctors with a strong educational background. Reputable medical institutions have high standards of training that ensure that your vein doctors can handle any issue or complication. You should look for vein doctors from medical institutions like Harvard Medical School, New York University, etc.
- When looking for vein doctors, you must consider their medical history. How long have they been practicing as vein doctors? How many vein treatments have they performed? Are there any complaints against them? You must find vein doctors with a flawless medical history and track record.
- You should also find compassionate and friendly vein doctors. Going through vein treatment can be stressful. As such, you should ideally look for friendly vein doctors who ensure emotional and physical comfort.
- Your vein doctor should be highly skilled at vascular imaging, which is one of the most important skills in the diagnosis and treatment of vein disease.
- Your vein doctor should also specialize in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, and sclerotherapy.
Advanced Houston Vein Medical Center
After finding skilled and experienced vein doctors, you must also find an advanced vein medical center. Even though a vein doctor may be amazing, they need support from the rest of the medical center as well.
The following are some tips that will help you find a good Houston vein treatment center:
- The vein treatment center in Houston should be equipped with the latest state-of-the-art infrastructure and tools, like VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST. These advanced tools and devices assist in minimally invasive treatments, ensuring that you don’t feel any pain or discomfort.
- Varicose veins are symptoms of vein disease, a circulatory disorder in which blood accumulates in your leg veins, leading to various complications. As such, your vein medical center should run a Doppler Ultrasound test before curating a treatment plan. The ultrasound test will allow the vein doctor to identify the root cause of varicose veins. Without the ultrasound, your vein doctor may just treat the symptoms but not the underlying disease.
- Look for Houston vein clinics that only provide minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. That’s because minimally invasive treatments are non-surgical, painless, safe, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime.
- A good Houston vein medical center will also accept most major insurance plans and actively help you get insurance coverage.
Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Treatments
As we’ve mentioned repeatedly, you should only opt for Houston vein doctors and vein clinics that specialize in minimally invasive varicose vein treatments.
The following is a brief overview of the different types of varicose vein treatments available:
- Radiofrequency ablation is the use of heat energy passed through a catheter to destroy the diseased saphenous vein.
- Endovenous laser ablation is the use of laser energy passed through a laser fiber and catheter to destroy the problematic saphenous vein.
- VenaSeal is the use of a medical adhesive injected into the diseased vein to fuse its vein walls, turning it into scar tissue that eventually gets absorbed by the body.
In all of the aforementioned varicose vein treatments, the diseased saphenous vein is destroyed so the accumulated blood can reroute to healthier veins.
Schedule an Appointment with a Varicose Vein Treatment Center in Houston, TX
Vein Treatment Clinic is a varicose vein clinic located in Upper Houston, just a short walk from The Galleria. Our vein doctor — Dr. Calvin Jung — has successfully treated hundreds of patients with various stages of vein disease. He also happens to be a successful cosmetic surgeon, so he’s especially capable of restoring the aesthetic beauty of your legs. For more information, please schedule an appointment today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School