How Can I Find a Great Spider Vein Treatment Clinic Near Me in Texas? According to Vein Doctor
April 08, 2020
How Can I Find a Great Spider Vein Treatment Clinic Near Me in Texas?
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, you must find a Houston vein clinic for diagnosis and treatment immediately.
Varicose veins and spider veins are often symptoms of vein disease, a dangerous circulatory disorder in which your vein valves collapse. These vein valves generally facilitate blood circulation to the heart. However, when they collapse, blood flows backward and pools in your leg veins, which eventually leads to varicose veins and spider veins.
If you don’t seek treatments of vein disease promptly, you may eventually suffer from complications like profuse bleeding, leg ulcers, skin disease, skin discoloration, and deep vein thrombosis.
You may be wondering, “how can I find a great spider vein treatment clinic near me in Texas?”
The following are some of the primary qualities to consider when looking for awesome Houston vein clinics and vein doctors:
- You must look for the most skilled and experienced Houston vein doctors. You must find highly-experienced and skilled vein doctors who have performed hundreds of procedures, have a flawless medical history, and those who specialize in vascular imaging and minimally invasive treatments.
- You must look for state-of-the-art Houston vein clinics that have the latest equipment necessary to provide minimally invasive treatments, like VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST.
- The vein doctor must run diagnostic tests to determine the root cause of varicose veins and spider veins before curating a treatment plan.
- The Houston vein clinic should only recommend minimally invasive varicose vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, and sclerotherapy.
- Finally, some of the best Houston vein clinics help you get insurance coverage for your treatment.
Do you want a detailed overview of all the points mentioned above? In this article, we discuss all of the factors and qualities to consider when looking for a Houston vein clinic for spider vein treatments.
Find Experienced Houston Vein Doctors
When you look for a spider vein treatment clinic, the first thing you should consider is the quality of their spider vein doctors. After all, they’ll be the ones treating your varicose veins and spider veins, so you must look for Houston vein clinics with the most experienced vein doctors.
The following are some of the qualities to consider when looking for the most skilled Houston vein doctors for spider vein treatment:
- You should look for vein doctors with a strong educational background. The most experienced vein doctors have been trained at reputable medical institutions like Harvard Medical School, Ivy League Universities, New York University, etc.
- The vein doctor’s medical history is crucial. Vein treatment has an extremely low risk of side effects and complications. As such, you must look for vein doctors with a perfect track record. They should have performed hundreds of spider vein treatments.
- Spider vein treatment depends on vascular imaging. As such, the vein doctor should specialize in vascular imaging and Doppler ultrasound.
- Most importantly, the Houston vein doctor should specialize in minimally invasive spider vein treatments.
Find State-of-the-Art Vein Clinics
In the past, the only way to treat vein disease was through complicated surgical methods. However, modern minimally invasive treatments rely on advanced state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologies. You must find a state-of-the-art Houston vein clinic that has all of the tools that vein doctors need to provide effective treatments, such as ClariVein, VNUS, ClosureFAST, etc.
Minimally Invasive Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatments
Spider veins may or may not be caused by underlying venous insufficiency. The only way to determine if your spider veins are caused by vein disease is through a vascular imaging test called Doppler Ultrasound.
During this test, the vein doctor uses ultrasound to produce an image of the blood flow in your veins, which allows them to identify vein disease. If you have spider veins without underlying vein disease, the vein doctor will recommend a minimally invasive treatment called sclerotherapy. If your varicose veins and spider veins are symptoms of vein disease, your vein doctor will recommend treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
Radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal are minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. During these procedures, the vein doctor uses heat energy, laser energy, or a medical adhesive to collapse or fuse the vein walls of the diseased saphenous vein. Consequently, the accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins to restore effective blood circulation to the heart. The diseased vein eventually hardens and gets absorbed by the body.
Once the primary treatment is done, you may still have some superficial varicose veins and spider veins left over. The vein doctor will inject a sclerosant solution into your veins to fuse the vein walls, which will turn spider veins into hardened scar tissues that will gradually fade away.
Spider veins aren’t covered by insurance if there’s no underlying vein disease. However, if you have varicose veins with underlying vein disease, you can get insurance coverage for radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser ablation.
As such, you must find a Houston vein clinic that helps you get insurance coverage for your varicose vein treatments.
Schedule an Appointment with a Houston Vein Clinic
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best state-of-the-art Houston vein clinics in Texas. We have one of Houston’s most skilled vein doctors who identifies the root cause of varicose veins and spider veins before curating the ideal treatment plan. Located near The Galleria, you can schedule an appointment with our vein clinic today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School