How Can I Find a Spider Vein Clinic Near Me in TX? What Does a Vein Doctor Do?
April 07, 2020
How can I find a spider vein clinic near me in TX?
If you have symptoms of vein disease, you may wonder, “how can I find a spider vein clinic near me in TX?”
You must look for well-equipped and reputable vein clinics of America and spider vein clinics that use the latest minimally invasive vein procedures.
The following are some of the qualities of a good spider vein clinic near me in TX.
- Highly Trained Clinical Professionals: The vein clinic must have highly-trained clinical professionals and vein doctors. They must have a strong educational background and specialized training in vascular imaging and minimally invasive vein procedures. We’ll discuss the specifics of how to identify qualified and skilled vein doctors later in this article.
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure: Modern minimally invasive vein procedures rely on advanced technologies like VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST, to name a few. You must find a vein clinic that has such advanced equipment.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Procedures: The leading 2020 vein procedures include sclerotherapy, endovenous laser ablation, and radiofrequency ablation. You must find a vein clinic that has vein doctors who specialize in these minimally invasive vein procedures. You must avoid vein clinics that provide complicated surgical procedures.
- Flexible Financing Options: The vein clinic must offer significant and flexible financing options, including CareCredit and HelpCard. Such financing options help patients pay for vein treatments that may be fairly expensive.
- Insurance Costs: The vein clinic should also accept all major insurance plans and help the patient get insurance coverage for the treatment. Furthermore, the vein clinic’s staff should give you a detailed insurance cost breakdown before the treatment.
You can use the aforementioned advice to find suitable vein clinics in Houston, Texas. In the rest of this article, we discuss how to find highly-trained clinical professionals and how they treat vein disease using minimally invasive vein procedures.
How to find highly-trained clinical professionals for minimally invasive vein procedures?
Finding the right Houston vein clinic is important, but it’s also crucial to find highly-trained clinical professionals. After all, vein doctors will be the ones performing the procedure, so you must ensure you find skilled and experienced vein doctors.
The following are some of the qualities to consider when looking for vein doctors and highly-trained clinical professionals:
- Educational Background: You must look for vein doctors with a strong educational background and training. They should have ideally trained at reputable medical schools like Harvard Medical School, NYU School of Medicine, or others of a similar reputation. You should also look for vein doctors who have completed residencies and fellowships from reputable institutions.
- Vascular Imaging: Highly-trained clinical professionals should also specialize in vascular imaging, which is necessary for the diagnosis of vein disease.
- Attitude and Track Record: You must go through the vein doctor’s online reviews and patient testimonials. They should have ideally performed hundreds of minimally invasive vein procedures with a perfect track record. They should also be friendly and compassionate.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Procedures: Most importantly, highly-trained clinical professionals should specialize in minimally invasive vein procedures. The best minimally invasive vein procedures include sclerotherapy, endovenous laser ablation, and radiofrequency ablation.
How does a vein doctor diagnose and treat the symptoms of vein disease?
So now that you know how to find Houston vein clinics and vein doctors, you may wonder how they treat vein disease.
The following is an overview of all the steps in the vein treatment process.
- Identifying Symptoms of Vein Disease: During your consultation, the vein doctor will identify the symptoms of vein disease. They will discuss the symptoms you’re experiencing and examine your legs for signs of varicose veins and spider veins. Some of the most common signs and symptoms of vein disease include restless legs syndrome, frequent leg cramps, swollen ankles and feet, leg heaviness, spider veins, and varicose veins.
- Doppler Ultrasound: Symptoms of vein disease don’t automatically mean you have underlying venous insufficiency. The vein doctor will run a Doppler ultrasound test to visualize the blood flow in your veins to accurately determine if you have venous insufficiency.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Procedures (with Vein Disease): As mentioned previously, the leading 2020 vein procedures include sclerotherapy, endovenous laser ablation, and radiofrequency ablation. If you have vein disease, the vein doctor will use radiofrequency ablation or endovenous laser ablation to destroy the underlying diseased saphenous vein and restore blood circulation to the heart. Following that, the highly-trained clinical professionals will use sclerotherapy to remove the visible spider veins.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Procedures (without Vein Disease): If you don’t have vein disease, the vein doctor will use sclerotherapy or ambulatory phlebectomy to remove superficial varicose veins and spider veins. These minimally invasive vein procedures only remove the surface veins, which is why they’re considered to be cosmetic treatments.
- Compression Stockings: The entire vein treatment will conclude within an hour. Following that, the vein doctor will discuss post-operative care, ask you to wear compression stockings for a few weeks, and release you. You can resume most of your daily activities immediately.
Schedule Minimally Invasive Vein Procedures Today
Vein Treatment Clinic is a state-of-the-art vein clinic that only provides the latest minimally invasive vein procedures conducted by highly-trained clinical professionals. Our Houston vein clinic is in one of the most accessible parts of Houston, TX, just a short walk from The Galleria. For more information, please schedule an appointment today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School