How Can I Find a Spider Vein Clinic Near Me in Texas? What is a Good Medical Clinic for Veins?
April 08, 2020
How Can I Find a Spider Vein Clinic Near Me in Texas?
Do you notice varicose veins and spider veins on your legs? If so, you must be wondering, “how can I find a spider vein clinic near me in Texas?”
The following is an overview of the qualities to consider when looking for the most advanced vein clinics for spider and varicose vein treatments:
- You must find a vein clinic with the most skilled and experienced vein doctors. You must carefully go through the vein doctor’s educational background, medical history, qualifications, and patient reviews.
- The most advanced vein clinics have state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologies.
- They should review the symptoms of vein disease before treatment.
- The most skilled vein doctors and vein clinics only recommend minimally invasive varicose vein treatments.
- Finally, you must also look for vein clinics that offer insurance coverage.
Now that you have a general overview of the qualities to consider for vein doctors and vein clinics, it’s time to probe deeper into them. In this article, we discuss how to find great vein clinics and vein doctors for minimally invasive varicose veins and spider veins treatments in Houston, TX.
Qualities of the Most Established Spider Vein Doctors in Houston, TX
When looking for the most experienced spider vein doctors in Houston, TX, you must focus on the following qualities:
- Educational Background: Vein doctors generally go through rigorous training at some of the most well-reputed medical institutions like Harvard Medical School, New York University, or others of similar reputation.
- Advanced Training: Find a vein doctor who has completed their residencies, fellowships, and several other professional milestones. Such professional qualifications are guarantors of skills and experience.
- Vascular Imaging Expert: Modern minimally invasive treatments for vein disease rely on ultrasound tests. The vein doctor must conduct a Doppler ultrasound to diagnose the root cause of varicose veins and spider veins. Following that, most of the varicose vein treatments are conducted under ultrasound guidance. As such, you must find a vein doctor who specializes in ultrasound.
- Minimally Invasive Treatments: You should only go for vein doctors who specialize in minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, such as sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Track Record: You must find a vein doctor with the perfect track record. They should have completed hundreds of vein treatments and procedures successfully.
- Attitude: Bedside manners are crucial when it comes to vein treatments. You must find a patient and compassionate vein doctor who carefully discusses your medical history, and answers all of your questions and concerns.
Qualities of the Most Advanced Spider Vein Clinics in Houston, TX
In addition to the most skilled vein doctors, a spider vein clinic should also have the following qualities:
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: They should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technologies. Modern minimally invasive treatments depend on the use of advanced technologies like VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST. Vein doctors, no matter how skilled, need these tools to treat varicose veins and spider veins with minimal risk of side effects or complications.
- Minimally Invasive Treatments: Vein clinics should completely avoid vascular surgeries like vein ligation and vein stripping. These are outdated methods with a high risk of complications and a low success rate. Instead, they should only offer non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments like sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Insurance Coverage: Finally, vein clinics should also understand that vein treatments are expensive. As such, you must find vein clinics that accept all major insurance plans. The vein clinic should also actively help you get insurance coverage for your treatment.
Overview of Minimally Invasive Spider Vein Treatment at Vein Treatment Clinic, Houston TX
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein clinics in Houston, TX. Our vein clinic meets all of the requirements mentioned above.
We have a brilliant vein doctor, Dr. Calvin Jung is incredibly kind, patient, and really funny! He has a perfect track record of treating spider veins. And, as a bonus, he’s also a skilled cosmetic surgeon, which means he has a particularly keen awareness of how to restore your legs’ aesthetic beauty.
The following is a brief overview of what you can expect at Vein Treatment Clinic:
- Examining Varicose Veins and Spider Veins: Our vein doctor will initially study your varicose veins and spider veins. They will look for symptoms of vein disease, like frequent leg cramps, swollen ankles and feet, restless legs syndrome, etc.
- Doppler Ultrasound: With the help of this vascular imaging method, the vein doctor will study the blood flow in your veins. This will help them identify the root cause of varicose veins and spider veins.
- Varicose Vein Treatments: If you have vein disease, as determined by the aforementioned test, they will recommend minimally invasive varicose vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. During these treatments, the vein doctor will remove or destroy the underlying diseased saphenous vein to restore blood circulation to the heart.
- Spider Vein Treatment: If you don’t have vein disease (or after treating the underlying disease), the vein doctor will use sclerotherapy to remove the appearance of spider veins from your legs.
Schedule your Vein Care Treatment
Vein Treatment Clinic is located in Upper Houston; just a short walk away from The Galleria shopping mall. As such, our vein clinic is extremely accessible for people in or around Houston, TX. For more information, please schedule your vein care treatment today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School