What Happens in a Spider Vein Center Near Me in TX? How to Find a Vein Medical Clinic?
April 07, 2020
What happens in a spider vein center near me in TX?
“What happens in a spider vein center near me in TX?”
That’s one of the most common questions people have when they’re about to schedule a consultation with vein doctors or a vein clinic in Houston, Texas.
To put it simply, when you go to a spider vein clinic, highly-skilled and experienced vein doctors will diagnose and treat the symptoms of vein disease.
The entire vein disease diagnosis and treatment process is fairly straightforward. The following is an overview of what you can expect at a spider vein center near me in TX.
- Initial Consultation: During the initial consultation, the vein doctor will look for symptoms of vein disease, such as spider veins and varicose veins.
- Doppler Ultrasound: Nest, the vein doctor will use Doppler Ultrasound to visualize the blood flow in your veins. Doing so will allow them to identify venous insufficiency, which is a dangerous circulatory disorder.
- Minimally Invasive Treatment: Once the vein doctor has identified the root cause of your vein diseases, they will curate the ideal minimally invasive treatment plan for your needs. The entire minimally invasive treatment will conclude within an hour, and you can return to most of your daily activities immediately.
You must ensure that you visit a spider vein clinic that only provides minimally invasive treatments. The most effective minimally invasive procedures include sclerotherapy, endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, and VenaSeal.
Now that you have a brief idea of what happens in a spider vein clinic, you may wonder if you should schedule an appointment. In this article, we discuss the symptoms of vein disease that necessitate consultation, and we show you how to find a spider vein center near me in TX.
What are the symptoms of vein disease?
Vein Disease, also known as Chronic Venous Insufficiency, is a circulatory disorder in which your vein valves collapse.
In healthy veins, these valves act like one-way doors, i.e., they prevent gravity from forcing blood to flow backward. When these vein valves collapse, your blood flows backward and pools in your leg veins. The continued accumulation of blood in leg veins eventually leads to varicose veins, spider veins, and various other vein diseases.
Vein disease is a chronic condition. As such, the initial symptoms of vein disease will seem benign, so much so that most people mistake them as signs of aging. However, you must consult a vein clinic at the earliest stage possible. Over time, if left untreated, vein disease will lead to severe complications.
The following is an overview of the various signs and symptoms of vein disease (from most benign to worst).
- Leg Heaviness.
- Restless legs syndrome.
- Frequent leg cramps.
- Throbbing veins.
- Swollen ankles and feet due to edema.
- Spider veins — the formation of dense clusters of blood vessels on the surface of the skin.
- Varicose veins — the formation of bulging and protruding blood vessels that look like a twisted and knotted mass of ropes.
- Profuse and uncontrollable bleeding when you bump or scratch your dilated blood vessels.
- Skin disease caused by the breakdown of blood cells.
- Skin discoloration due to lack of blood circulation.
- Leg ulcers — a condition in which the lack of blood circulation prevents wounds from healing, leading to non-healing wounds on your legs.
- Deep vein thrombosis — a condition in which the accumulated blood in your veins clot.
How to find a vein clinic in Houston, TX?
If you have any of the symptoms of vein disease (listed above), you must find a spider vein center near me in TX.
The following are some tips on how to find a vein clinic in Houston, TX:
- Look for a vein clinic with highly skilled, qualified, and experienced vein doctors. They should have vein doctors with a strong educational background who have performed hundreds of vein treatments successfully.
- The vein clinic should have friendly and compassionate vein doctors.
- You must look for advanced vein clinics equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologies, such as VNUS, ClosureFAST, ClariVein, etc.
- The vein clinic should only provide minimally invasive treatments and avoid complicated surgeries. The latest minimally invasive procedures include sclerotherapy, endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Before curating a minimally invasive treatment plan, the vein doctor and vein clinic must diagnose the root cause of your symptoms with vascular imaging.
- You should go through the vein doctor and vein clinic’s online reviews and patient testimonials.
- The vein clinic should also accept all major insurance plans. Furthermore, their staff must help you get insurance coverage for your vein treatments.
Free Consultation Offer at Spider Vein Clinic in Houston, TX
Vein Treatment Clinic is a state-of-the-art vein clinic in Houston, TX. Our Houston vein clinic is presided over by Dr. Calvin Jung, who is an incredibly friendly and skilled vein doctor. Dr. Jung has trained at the NYU School of Medicine, and he also specializes in cosmetic surgery, which makes him especially equipped to help restore the natural beauty of your legs. Our vein clinic is also highly accessible since it’s located just a few minutes from The Galleria. For more information, please schedule an appointment with our vein clinic today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School