How Can I Find a Spider Vein Center Near Me in Houston? What are the Qualities of a Good Vein Doctor?
April 13, 2020
How can I find a spider vein center near me in Houston?
Spider veins are dense clusters of blood vessels that appear in a web-like form on the surface of your skin. The presence of spider veins is an indication that you may have a serious circulatory disorder known as chronic venous insufficiency.
As such, if you have spider veins or other vein diseases, you should consider finding a vein clinic or vein doctor in Houston, Texas, immediately.
You may be wondering, “how can I find a spider vein center near me in Houston?”
Well, the following steps will help you find the right spider vein treatment center in Houston:
- Go to Google or any search engine and enter “spider vein center near me in Houston.” You’ll get a comprehensive list of the nearest vein centers in Houston, TX.
- Go through all of the vein clinics’ websites to look for some of the most qualified and reputable vein doctors. A vein clinic is only as good as its phlebologist or vein specialist. As such, you must find a spider vein clinic with highly-experienced and trained vein physicians.
- Once you’ve narrowed down some of the most accomplished vein doctors, you can go through their online reviews and track record. Find a vein clinic that has glowing reviews from its patients.
- Make sure that the spider vein treatment center specializes in the latest minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. To provide the latest treatment options, the vein center should also have access to state-of-the-art technologies and infrastructure, with devices such as ClosureFAST, ClariVein, and VNUS.
- Make sure that the spider vein treatment clinic also helps you get insurance coverage for your vein disease treatment.
- Schedule a consultation with the vein dr to discuss your treatment options.
How to make sure the vein clinic has an experienced vein doctor?
If you’re looking for an accomplished and skilled vein doctor, you must find a vein clinic with vein doctors who meet the following requirements:
- The vein physician should be extremely skilled and talented, having performed minimally invasive treatment options for several years.
- Look for a vein dr who has completed hundreds of minimally invasive varicose vein treatments without complications.
- The vein doctor should specialize in vascular imaging, which is one of the most important skills in the diagnosis and treatment of vein diseases. They should also have specialized training in the latest varicose vein treatment options, such as radiofrequency ablation, laser ablation, VenaSeal, and sclerotherapy.
- Make sure the spider vein specialist diagnoses the root cause of spider veins before discussing your treatment options.
- The spider vein doctor should also be incredibly friendly and compassionate. They should focus on your physical and emotional comfort through the process.
- While it’s not necessary, you may want to find a vein doctor who is trained as a cosmetic surgeon. Treating spider veins involves restoring the aesthetic beauty of your legs. As such, it helps if you find a vein dr who is also trained in cosmetic surgery.
What are the best minimally invasive vein treatment options in Houston, Texas?
The best minimally invasive treatment options depend on the root cause of your spider veins. If your spider veins are caused by underlying venous insufficiency, the vein doctor will need to perform varicose vein treatments to remove the diseased saphenous vein. If your spider veins are not caused by underlying vein disease, i.e., if they’re not medically dangerous, the vein doctor will use minimally invasive and cosmetic treatment options.
The following are the best minimally invasive varicose vein treatments for people suffering from underlying venous insufficiency.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein dr uses thermal energy to collapse the diseased saphenous vein.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: This is a minimally invasive treatment in which the vein specialist uses laser energy to destroy the problematic saphenous vein
- VenaSeal: This is a minimally invasive procedure in which the vein doctor injects a vein glue into the diseased saphenous vein to fuse its vein walls and close it down.
The following are the best minimally invasive cosmetic treatment options for people suffering from cosmetic varicose veins and spider veins.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: This is a minimally invasive varicose vein treatment in which the varicose vein doctor creates incisions on the surface of your skin and physically removes the varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy: This is a minimally invasive spider vein treatment in which the spider vein specialist injects a medicine called sclerosant into the spider veins to fuse their vein walls, turning them into scar tissues.
Schedule an appointment with a vein treatment center in Houston today
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the most noteworthy and reputable vein treatment centers in Houston. We have some of the most accomplished vein doctors and vein specialists who diagnose the root cause of your spider veins and treat it using the latest treatment options. Dr. Calvin Jung, our presiding vein doctor, also happens to be a trained cosmetic surgeon, which makes him especially capable of restoring the aesthetic beauty of your legs.
Our spider vein treatment center in Houston is also highly accessible because it’s in a prominent location — just a few minutes from The Galleria shopping mall in Upper Houston. For more information, please schedule an appointment with our Houston vein doctor today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School